Fixed Fees for Business Clients
Our all inclusive fixed fees are designed to help our clients to budget for their bookkeeping, accounts and tax work.
Our fixed fee packages can be tailored to suit each client and can include:
Bookkeeping, VAT and Payroll
- Bookkeeping software with real time access
- Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping carried out in our office
- A dedicated bookkeeping contact
- Use of our secure document storage area for transfer of data
- VAT Return preparation
- Quarterly management reports
- Payroll for up to 5 employees (depending on package)
Year End Accounts and Tax
- Preparation of year end accounts and filing these as required
- Business tax computations (Partnership or Company Returns)
- A year-end (tax planning) meeting with one of our Directors’ or Managers’
- Personal Tax Returns for sole-traders, partners or directors (up to 3 returns, excluding CGT and IHT)
- P11d forms if applicable
- Dividend vouchers
- Fee protection and insurance to cover any HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
We are happy to tailor our quotes for different businesses or where some services are carried out in-house. For instance, most businesses with sales of more than £1m will have their own bookkeeper and we work closely with these clients to avoid any duplication of services.
Other services are available to ‘add-on’ to fixed fees provided in advance, such as:
- Quarterly meetings to review management accounts
- On site bookkeeping work at your own premises
- Credit sales – invoice posting and credit control
- Purchase ledger
- Partial exemption calculations
- Foreign exchange
- Credit checks of customers
- Payroll services for additional employees
- Incorporation and company secretarial
- R&D appraisals and preparing claims
These add-on services will be quoted separately and added to the agreed monthly fee.
Fixed Fees for Private Clients
We also offer fixed fees paid by annual DD to all our Personal Tax (non-business clients) – click here. This service is already included in the above packages for business clients, covering directors and partners.
Our annual personal tax fee covers all personal tax work except Capital Gains and Inheritance Tax as these can vary hugely from one year to the next and are therefore excluded from our fixed fee quotes.