Are you a Sole trader, partnership or small limited company with turnover of up to £500,000 per annum? If you do not fit this specification, then please visit our Companies page.
At Crowthers we aim to provide you with a variety of professional services, over and above the preparation of accounts and tax returns, to help put you in control of your finances and remove the stress of compliance.
We are a Xero Platinum Partner but can also offer you with assistance with any cloud-based software including KashFlow, Sage and Quickbooks.
The services we offer…
We will provide you with a dedicated Manager at Crowthers so that you are able to contact us with any queries.
Our accounting services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts and supporting tax calculations;
- Provision of bookkeeping software with real time client access;
- Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping;
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns;
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts;
- Cloud-based software support (including but not limited to Xero, KashFlow, Sage and Quickbooks);
- Compliance with Making Tax Digital (MTD); and
- Fee protection insurance in the event of a HMRC enquiry.
We also have a dedicated payroll team, which is overseen by Kelly Cummings our Manager in our Ledbury Office. Kelly and her team will be more than happy to assist you with processing your payroll, ensuring compliance with legislation such as auto enrolment and providing close links to HR specialists. For a fee estimate click here.
As well as routine compliance and bookkeeping services, we dedicate ourselves on taking an active approach to ensure your tax payments are minimised and your business is being run in the most efficient manner possible. Our range of additional services, which can be tailored to your individual needs include:
- Agreeing a financial strategy for the future, incorporating cash flow forecasts and business plans;
- Tax planning advice including profit extraction and financial management;
- Capital allowance claims for businesses; and
- Retirement and succession planning for business owners or handing over the family business to the next generation.
Are you looking to change how your business is structured? At Crowthers we have a team of experienced individuals who can assist you with incorporation or restructuring to suit your business needs. Our corporate tax team can assist you with incorporating your sole trade or partnership.
Most of our work is carried out on an agreed fixed fee basis “with no surprises”. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss the services that we can offer you.
To contact us in the first instance please speak to…
For any accounting or bookkeeping enquires please contact:
Kelly Cummings (Manager)
Sarah Medcalf (Manager)